35 REMINGTON FOR SALE: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO UNLOCKING ITS POWER
Getting old yet effective ammo to deliver effective shots and take down targets quickly takes much work. At Bulkcheapammostore.com, we help you quickly access and have the best quality 35 Remington ammo for sale at affordable prices. We have an extensive collection of premium quality loads to meet your needs and are flexible on any hunting or shooting situation. Read through this article as we help you unlock the true potential of this powerful cartridge. Place your order now at our chop bulk cheap ammo store and let our experts contact you.
WHAT IS 35 REMINGTON AMMO
The 35 Remington ammo for sale, also called 9×49 mm Browning or 9mm Don Gonzola, is a centerfire rifle load designed in 1906 chambered in the Remington Model 8 Rifle or Remington Auto-Loading rifle.
This round is one of the oldest cartridges still produced in today’s ammo world because of its terminal ballistics, accuracy, and ease of taking down targets at short to medium distances.
- Case type: Rimless, bottleneck
- Case length: 1.920 in (48.8 mm)
- Overall length: 2.525 in (64.1 mm)
- Neck diameter: .384 in (9.8 mm)
- Shoulder diameter: .405 in (10.3 mm)
- Base diameter: .458 in (11.6 mm)
- Bullet diameter: .358 in (9.1 mm)
- Rim diameter: .460 in (11.7 mm)
- Primer type: Large rifle
- Maximum pressure (CIP): 39,900 psi
- Maximum pressure (SAAMI): 33,500 psi
- Maximum CUP: 33,500 CUP
Despite this load being a prehistoric cartridge that has existed for over a decade, it has excellent bullet ballistics performance and punches on prey.
The 35 Remington exists in several loads ranging from 180 to 200 grain fired at a muzzle velocity of about 2,300 ft/s to 2,100 ft/s traveling at a muzzle velocity of 1,800 ft-lbs to 2,200 ft-lbs.
If you are a lover of ancient yet powerful ammunition, this load will unlock for you new levels in your shooting experience. Buy this cartridge now from your selection of top ammo manufacturers and take your shooting a step ahead.
BEST 35 REMINGTON AMMO FOR DEER, BEAR, AND OTHER BIG GAME HUNTING
Here is our selection of the best 35 Remington loads. However, they have lighter bullet grain that still performs great. Take advantage of our reduction in bulk purchases. Place your order now and enjoy free shipping.
- Hornady LEVERevolution 200gr FTX is a 200-grain load bullet designed with round or flat nose bullets and a versatile polymer tip that boosts their ballistic coefficient. The FTX 35 Remington load has significant energy and a flatter trajectory, significantly increasing its performance compared to other bullets of its category. When fired, this cartridge travels at a distance of 2,225 feet per second.
- The Remington Core-Lokt 200gr SP is a highly reliable, one of the longest existing 35 Remington loads for sale. This load comes in a 200-grain bullet weight which, when fired, travels at a distance of 2,080 ft/s and is excellent for hunting black bears, feral hogs, and deer hunting.
- Federal Power Shok 200fr SP RN. This load is a round-nose soft point bullet with comparable ballistics performance to the Winchester and Remington ammo. It comes in a 200-grain load weight with a velocity of 2,080 ft/s.
- Winchester Super X 200fr PowerPoint is a good option if you want cheap yet powerful ammo. This cartridge type equally comes in a 200-grain weight with a muzzle velocity of 2,020 ft/s.
- Medium game hunting. This load is excellent for killing black bears, whitetail deer, and wild pigs at close range.
- Big game hunting: This destructive and efficient e-cartridge is excellent for shooting black bears and white-tailed deer with thick, hard skin from less than 100 yards away.
ADVANTAGES OF 35 REMINGTON AMMO
- Deep penetration: This round’s ability to penetrate profoundly lets it beat big games with little to no work.
- Less Waste: The bullet moves more slowly than other rounds, so it doesn’t leave blood spots, but its weight breaks bones.
35 Remington vs. 30-30
- Power: The 35 Remington is generally a more powerful cartridge than the 30-30. This is so because, the 35 Remington fires a larger, heavier bullet with more energy than the 30-30.
- Range: Regarding long-range shooting, the 30-30 has an upper edge on the 35 Remington due to the ’30-’30s flatter trajectory and velocity retained over longer distances.
- Recoil: The 35 Remington has more recoil than the 30-30 due to its larger bullets and heavier powder charge.
- Availability: 30-30 is more widely available than the 35 Remington ammo for sale, which can be harder to find in some areas.
Overall, both cartridges are effective for hunting and other shooting activities, and the choice between them comes down to personal preference and the shooter’s specific needs.
The 35 Remington ammo for sale in stock is excellent heavyweight ammunition that does a great job of getting rid of dangerous targets at the proper distance. With this cartridge, you can confidently shoot at your target, knowing that it will fall and stay down. Shop the 35 rem from our website bulkcheapammostore.com and take advantage of our low prices on high-quality ammo.