THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BUYING 6.8 SPC AMMO ONLINE
GET THE BEST DEAL ON BULK 6.8 SPC AMMO
Are you searching for reliable, accurate, versatile, and powerful ammunition in the ammo market? Do you need a cartridge which has excellent stopping power and deep penetration properties on target? If you answer yes, the 6.8 SCP ammo for sale is the right load for your need. Impress your friends, relatives and rivals with the 6.8 SPC load at your next big game.
This ammunition is great for hunting, target practice, competitive shooting, and self-defense. Its excellent stopping power can take down big animals at close and medium distances. Whether you’re a shooter or a hunter seeking a powerful bullet to take down big animals, the 6.8 SPC ammo is what you need.
We provide a wide selection of high-quality 6.8 SPC ammo for sale at low costs at bulkcheapammostore.com Because we avoid the intermediary and buy directly from manufacturers, we can provide top-notch products at reasonable prices. Buy from us to take advantage of a great discount on large orders. Order now!
WHAT IS THE 6.8 SPC AMMO
The 6.8 SPC (Special Purpose Cartridge) is a rifle load developed in the 2000s by the Remington Arms in partnership with the U.S Army Special Forces. This ammo is meant to increase terminal ballistics performance over the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge while maintaining its compatibility with the AR-15 platform.
- Case type: rimless, bottleneck
- Parent case: .30 Remington
- Case length; 1.687 in (42.8 mm)
- Case capacity; 2.26-2.39 cm3
- Overall length; 2.260 in (57.4 mm)
- Base diameter; .422 in (10.7 mm)
- Neck diameter; .306 in (7.8 mm)
- Shoulder diameter; .402 in (10.2 mm)
- Land diameter; .270 in (6.9 mm)
- Bullet diameter; .277 (7.0 mm)
- Rim diameter; .422 in (10.7 mm)
- Rim thickness; .049 in (1.2 mm)
- Maximum pressure (C.I.P); 58,700 psi
- Maximum pressure; 55,000 psi
The typical 6.5 SPC ammo for sale fires an 85gr-120gr load at a speed of 2,460-3,070 ft/s with an energy of roughly 1,525-1,780 ft-lbf. For hunters and gun owners who demand a cartridge with outstanding stopping power for long-range shooting, the 6.8 SPC ammo has the best ballistics. The bullet loads of the 6.8 SPC ammo have a larger and heavier bullet diameter, enabling it to produce more energy and deeper penetration on the target, making it a good choice for hunting medium and large-sized games. This load also has a flat trajectory, which makes it highly precise and accurate.
Enjoy this ammunition’s stopping power and accuracy at your upcoming game by placing your order from our shop today.
ADVANTAGES OF 6.8 SPC AMMO
The benefits this ammunition has over other cartridges include the following:
- Versatility: This ammo can be used in different shooting circumstances such as competitive shooting, hunting, target, and tactical use.
- Improved Performance: this cartridge was designed to be a better version of the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge in terms of performance at longer distances thanks to its larger bullet diameter and heavier bullet weight, which produces better terminal ballistics and increased energy transfer to the target.
- Low Recoil: this cartridge is easy to shoot accurately and fast, especially in rapid-fire situations, thanks to its low recoil despite it having a heavy bullet.
- Compatibility: the 6.8 SPC ammunition is compatible with several AR-15 rifles making it easy to switch between calibers and rifles without buying a new rifle or making an important alteration to the existing gun.
- Availability: several manufacturers produce this ammo, making its availability easy to find.
WHAT IS 6.8 SPC AMMO GOOD FOR
This ammo is suitable for various uses, some of which:
- Target shooting: this round is recommended for target shooting because of its high level of accuracy, which enables it to deliver consistent shoots, making it a good choice for target and long-range shooting.
- Self-defense: because of its great stopping power, this ammo can be conveniently used for self-defense.
- Military application: Thanks to increased stopping power and improved ballistic performance, it is suitable for close-quarter combats and urban operations.
- Sporting application: This cartridge is used in various sporting competitions, such as the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) 3-Gun and High-Power Competitions.
The 6.8 SPC Ammo for sale is versatile ammo for several shooting scenarios with excellent characteristics that combine power, accuracy, and compatibility with all AR-15 rifles.
Shop now at our store for our best selection of 6.8 SPC ammo in stock and guns at discounted prices. Place your order and benefit now.
6.5 GRENDEL AMMO VS 6.8 SPC AMMO
These cartridges are popular rounds chambered in the AR-15 platform, and some of the differences between the two are:
- Bullet weight and size: The 6.8 SPC ammunition uses a .277 caliber bullet ranging from 85 – 120 grains, while the 6.5 Grendel uses a .264 caliber bullet with a weight between 90 – 130 gr. The 6.8 SPC produces more energy at shorter ranges, while the 6.5 Grendel offers accuracy and precision at longer distances.
- Terminal Ballistics: The 6.8 SPC ammunition has a better-stopping power than the 6.5 Grendel because of its larger and heavier bullets, making it a better choice for military, law enforcement officers, and medium game hunting applications where excellent stopping power is needed.
- Accuracy: The 6.5 Grendel has a high accuracy level thanks to its flat trajectory and ability to deliver follow-up shots. The 6.8 SPC is also accurate but not as much as the 6.5 Grendel at long-range shooting.
- Magazine Capacity: The 6.5 Grendel can use a standard AR-15 magazine instead of a 6.8 SPC ammunition, which requires a modified AR-15 magazine. This is so because the 6.5 has a large case diameter, enabling it to fit in a standard A5-15 magazine without modification.
- Availability and cost: Both ammunitions are easy to find at moderate prices.
Generally, the 6.8 SPC Ammo for sale and 6.5 Grendel AMMO are excellent cartridges in their respective application, as they offer incredible stopping power. At the same time, the other is good for accuracy and precision shooting.
We have a wide selection of ammunition for sale from top ammo manufacturers at affordable prices. We believe in quality and quantity at affordable prices. Our order-to-delivery process is easy, reliable, and fast. Place your order today, and let’s process your order!
HISTORY OF 6.8 SPCAMMO
Remington Arms developed the 6.8 SPC (Special Purpose Cartridges) in the early 2000s in partnership with the U.S. Army Special Forces. This new cartridge aimed to improve the terminal ballistics of the already existing 5.56x45mm NATO ammo. Used by military and law enforcement agencies while maintaining its compatibility with the AR-15 platform.
This load is a modified .30 Remington case shortened and necked for .277-inch bullets. The 6.8 SPC round is compatible with the AR-15 platform, with only minor modifications to the upper receiver, barrel, and bolt.
The 6.8 SPC Ammo for sale was officially introduced in 2004 and immediately it is popular amongst target shooters, hunters, and law enforcement organizations. Its improved terminal ballistics and greater accuracy made it well-suited for various shooting applications. This includes hunting medium-sized games, self-defense, and close-quarters combat.
Since its introduction to the ammo market, the 6.8 SPC ammo has seen several modifications and improvements.
If you need a high-power cartridge with high terminal ballistics and accuracy, the 6.8 SPC ammo for sale is the perfect load. It is ideal for several applications ranging from hunting, target shooting, competitive shooting, self-defense, and various sporting competitions. What more information do you need to place your order?
Visit our online store today and buy our best, high-quality selection of 6.8 SPC ammo.