PROTECTION GROUP DANMARK LEVEL IIIA CONCEALED BULLETPROOF VEST
There is a New Version of This Product, Check it Out!:
LEVEL IIIA ALPHA CONCEALABLE BULLET AND STAB PROOF VEST
THIS BULLETPROOF VEST CAN BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY!
This is a bulletproof vest where no compromises have been made to the quality or the choice of ballistic material structure.
This body armor is 100% manufactured in Europe with Twaron® aramid from Teijin and Outlast® PCM technology, which is a technology that can hold and release heat.
This means that if you are cold, the Outlast technology will keep you warm, and vice versa, if you’re warm and sweaty the Outlast will help you to release the heat, which results in a unique bulletproof vest that can be worn up to 12-14 hours due to the Outlast technology.
Features and Specifications:
- NIJ IIIA 0101.04 and 0101.06
- Protects against: .357 SIG, 9mm .357 Magnum and .44 Magnum.
- Manufactured in high-quality Twaron® aramid from Teijin.
- Weight of each size: Small (1.50 kg) – Medium (1.67 kg) – Large (1.84 kg) – X-Large (2.07 kg) – XX-Large (2.24 kg) XXX Large (2.47 kg)
- 6mm thin.
- Unisex (can be used by both men and women)
- Extremely flexible and will adapt to the body, regardless of body type.
- 5-year warranty on the bulletproof panels and 2-year warranty on the carrier.
- Outlast PCM technology that keeps your body at the right temperature.
- Possible to add Hard armor and bulletproof plates in both the front and back – 20×25 cm and 13×20 cm. (8×10 and 5×8 inches)